It’s almost been an entire year since the world shut down, and 8 months that I’ve been back in Ohio. That alone is crazy to think about. Although it felt like time was dragging, looking back, it really flew by! For the past couple of months, all of my furniture has been in a storage unit in Florida, and the time has come to finally deal with it. I’ve decided to stay in Ohio a little longer, and truthfully, more than anything, it’s time to close a chapter of my life, and focus on what’s next.
That being said, I’m headed down to Florida for a “birthday trip” of moving! Haha! ROAD TRIPS ARE MY FAVORITE THOUGH, so I’m actually pretty excited about it!!! Here’s my Must Have List for Any Road Trip.
- Neck Pillow – except I don’t use it for my neck. I use it for my elbow as I’m driving. Weird?? Maybe. But once you try it you’ll always have one on long trips.
- Clorox Hand Sanitizer – This one’s a given. It’s also my most trusted since 2012! I buy the big size and fill travel bottles to save $$$.
- Reusable Straw.. Or Two – Saving the Sea one straw at a time. Many places don’t even provide straws anymore, so bring your own!
- Battery Pack – When you’re in the car, you can normally use a cord, but when you’re out of the car, it’s always good to have back up. I use battery packs the most at Disney and on the Beach (music streaming all day takes a lot of power 😉 )
- A Solid Playlist, and a Good Attitude – I never leave home without it. Here’s a link to my paradise playlist!
Alright. That’s all folks! Next time I write, one chapter of my life will have closed, and the next will have just begun. Be kind.
Leave a Reply