The 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is upon us and much different than years past. To be honest, I kind of expected there to be more home goods and lounge wear than is listed. When compared to previous years, all the categories are a little less in variety… but that doesn’t mean there aren’t great staples included! By the looks of it, staples are actually the focus of this years sale!
Here’s a quick look at what I ordered:
- I think I’m most excited for the slip skirt outfit I have in the first collage. I’ve never owned a slip skirt before, but my Fairy Godmother, Katie, told me they carry well through the years and through changing styles! She’s also the reason I could shop early due to having a higher tier status for the sale than I do, so thanks Katie for always having my back! 😘
- Black booties are a shoe option that truly last you for years and are always in style. I felt like this pair was a modern twist on a classic, and has great reviews. I’ll let y’all know how they fit as soon as they come in!
- The black lace bodysuit I ordered is a little outside my norm, but also looked like a solid layering piece to go through the years. I actually ordered my true size and one size down just in case it sold out and I needed a different size, so I’ll update y’all on the fit of this as well!
- Okay. Let’s talk drapey trench coat. I was instantly obsessed with the entire model outfit seen above. Because of the name, I was a little hesitant to order due to the uncertainty of whether it was more coat-like, or sweater-like, but I’m so glad I did! One blogger I follow did a full review after her order came in, and said it’s a great sweater material, so I know I made the right decision!
- I ordered the Pillow Talk Lip Kit because I have yet to try it out, have heard great things, and have been wanting to try it myself for a while now. I wear the same Urban Decay lip shade every. single. day. because it’s such a perfect neutral for me, so I’m looking forward to seeing how Pillow Talk measures up.
- I’ve talked about my love for Moroccan Oil products a ton in the past! Everyone needs a good hair oil! Read more about my thoughts here.
- I could not for the life of me decide on which color of Thermal V-Neck I wanted to get, so I went with a classic! Although the color is listed as black, I believe it’s actually a dark grey due to the fabric type. Hopefully the fit is just as great as I’m expecting it to be!
- I am a Barefoot Dreams newbie, so I’m also super excited for this sweater! I was torn between solid stone-pearl, or leopard in cream stone. I decided on solid for my very first product, and the good news is it’s NOT sold out yet!
- I live in solid black tops when I’m in Ohio working, so the long sleeve cotton top is really just a closet basic for me. It reminded me of the Free People version also in the sale, but the FP alternative doesn’t come in black.
- If you’ve never tried Spanx Leggings, you are seriously missing out!!! I own multiple pairs of faux leather leggings in all different patterns, but not regular solid black, so I picked up a pair for me, and another for my mom. We are both obsessed, as is Katie! Three completely different body types! My suggestion would be to order true to size or size up for a more comfortable fit as they do have a very form fitting, tuck and smooth technology that make things more snug than regular leggings. This technology is game changing though, so give them a try!
- These Goat shade UGG Slipper Slides were the first thing in my cart, not gonna lie. I’ve been eying them for a while, and at the sale price, I just couldn’t pass them up! They’re the perfect Florida slipper!
To shop all of the products mentioned, check out the description of each collage above. You can also find links on the LiketoKnow.it app by searching “Daily Dose of Delaney Danielle” or visiting the LiketoKnow.it page here on the blog.
ALRIGHT FRIENDS! That’s all for now! I’m expecting my box to get delivered any day now, so I’ll do a try on hall as soon it does! I hope this helps you add to your personal cart/ wishlist. As always, follow along on the LiketoKnow.it App for daily looks and finds, and most of all.. Happy Shopping!
Leave a Reply